Thursday, November 1, 2007

BOB

Hm... Trigonometric Identities ... It wasn't easy at first because of the corollaries. I used to get confused sometimes and a little lost during the first few practice questions but as usual, when we correct the work as a class, I get major clarification. Uhm... for this unit, it was really just practice practice practice so that you get used to looking at a problem in different ways. Sometimes my head would get really jumbled when the equation looks complicated but then the elegant solution comes up and i just smack my head for looking too deep into it. The exercises, for me, really helped because I got to practice and that really worked my brain so that I wouldn't look at a problem in just one way. *sigh* well... the test is tomorrow so good luck to everyone =)

No comments: