Tuesday, November 20, 2007

BOB

For this unit I had trouble with remembering that Logarithms are exponents, not only that but the general idea. I just can't get my head around the whole idea, solving the problems is difficult because you don't know where to start or there's usually a lot of different ways to solve it. When answering word problems I never know what formula to use, it seems like theres 5 and I always get confused with which one is which, constantly compounding, not constantly compounding? I can't recall any other problems I had with this unit, I find graphing to be easy. I try to do my homework at home but like Mr.K said it's extremely better to have study groups because if you don't know the material then you aren't going to just somehow figure it out. I think I need a study group because i don't officially have one. :)

No comments: