Thursday, November 1, 2007

BOB

This unit just made me really sad, well at first it did anyways. Proving Identities i have down. Easy for the most part, execept for the "Finding the creative thinking" was it? Yeah i really don't like it. I so wish there was set of rules or something for this unit. You have no idea how happy that would make me.

Adition and Subtraction identies. Ahh...the crazy sin dance. I don't know if these qualifies for "moment of clarity" but here goes. At first I had no idea how to do these questions. BUT the only reason i didn't know how to was because i didn't know we had to do the triangle thing. I don't know how I missed that but once i seen that I knew how to do the problems, easy.

I know we learned something after that but i dont know what it was called. I dont think it matters as i know absolutely nothing about that one. I REALLY need to study hard for this upcoming test.

No comments: