Thursday, November 1, 2007

BOB

Okay so this is my bob for the unit Trigonometric Identities. I think that for the most part, the concepts were pretty straight forward, in comparison to the previous units. Although it is sometimes confusing because there are so many different ways to solve the problems and so it makes it difficult to figure out which one will benefit you the most. I think that's one of the hardest things for me because I sometimes don't realize that there may be a more elegant solution and so I would substitute in an identity that would make the question even harder to prove and then I would just get thrown off completely. So I guess I would just have to practice more so that I can become more familiar with all the different identities. Well that's pretty much it. Good luck guys (:

No comments: