Tuesday, November 20, 2007

BOB

Logarithms ... hm ... this unit started mellow, in my opinion. It wasn't that hard understanding what a logarithm was in the beginning. But when we started the whole natural log thing and added 'e' and with the problem solving and the graphing and compound interest and three different formulas, i was overwhelmed. I was really glad that we had a quick class discussion yesterday about the feedback from BOB. It really cleared things up for me and I was very relieved to have discussed the questions from the two worksheets that were handed out. Its just really the problem solving that I'm still just getting used to. That's my main weakness, so i guess i better get to work on stretching my brain so i get used to it by thursday... good luck to everyone!

No comments: