Thursday, October 18, 2007

BOB

Hm. Well, for this unit, I found it a bit complicated. Sometimes i would get confused with the inverse and the reciprocal, i'm crazy that way. But when we did the quiz yesterday, I was really glad that we corrected it together because it finally clicked for me. Solving the problems was sometimes a bit difficult for me only because I get all jumbled up with the information given. But when we do the problem together, I really got some clarity because I see how it is broken down. By doing the problems together, I'm able to point out the mistakes that I made by solving it alone and trying not to do that same mistake in the next problem. I'm really comfortable solving problems now; I just have to watch for little mistakes that I could make (such as forgetting to scale my graphs ... -_-; ). I think I'll do okay tomorrow ... can't get too confident or i might fail haha. Well, that's pretty much all I can say about Transformations. Good luck to everyone on the test tomorrow =) !

No comments: