Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Blogging on Blogging

Okay, well here's my blogging on blogging. This unit the second time aruodn was quite straight forward, and I understood majority of it. The only things that bugged me a bit, were the word problems for the transformations unit. But besides that it was pretty good. Fun to learn in class, group working is fun aswell. It allows you to learn from eachother and get to know eachother in the class as well. However, there are times when all the people in their groups do not understand what's going on, that is the only minor bump in having groups.

During class, I noticed that some people did have problems with the reciprocal functions, and the inverse functions. It might be good to know how to tell the difference from the two. That's something the students should watch for. Also make sure you READ yoru questions when doing quizzes and such, I foudn that majority of the time, I lost MARKS because I had NOT read the questions carefully. So Best wishes and good luck to all ont he test on friday ! ta ta for now.

No comments: