Thursday, October 18, 2007

Bob

I'd like to take this opportunity, since I haven't been scribe yet, to say that I really like the way Mr.K teaches. How he puts a problem on the board and waits for volunteers to go up and if another student thinks it's incorrect to go up and correct it. I love how a lot of us also discuss what we think is wrong.

Okay, now to start with Bob.

I've been able to understand everything we've done so far like the word problems and the transitions, except for graphing reciprocals. I understand where to put the asymtotes, I just don't know where to put the points and everything else from there.


I also have a problem paying attention to detail. I always make small mistakes on tests and quizzes that cost me to loose a lot of marks. It's just something I have to work on.

ganbatte minasan!
(Good luck everyone!)

- L i O N

No comments: