Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Conics BoB

This was definitely not as troublesome as some of the other units, although I still had my troubles. This unit was also really short, or so it seemed. Anyways on to the real BoB.

So we learned about three shapes, four if you count the circle, but I honestly don't remember anything about it other than one or two things. How for the rest of the shapes... Parabola, Ellipse, and Hyperbola. These all had a lot of little things we needed to know to get through a problem. Sort of like a puzzle...

I KNOW that I am going to forget one or two of them and there goes my marks. Whether it be with the algebra or with the graph, its going to happen. These little things are going to destroy me...I know it.

Reviewing a bit I think that I I'm having more trouble with reading the graphs. Just having trouble remembering the...well everything. So thats about it i guess.

Well I should get back to studying, as should all of you. Good luck with the test.

No comments: