Thursday, December 6, 2007

BOB

Hello, this is my BOB for the Combinatorics unit. As I recall, in my previous BOB I said that I had found Logs and Exponents to be the hardest unit. I stand corrected, I believe that this unit by far is the hardest one yet. At first I thought it would be easy because we just had to find different arrangements of things, but as the unit progressed it began to become more difficult. There are some concepts that I am not completely clear on. Like for example, knowing when to solve problems as pick or choose. One of the most difficult things for me is understanding how the restrictions relate to the method we use to solve the questions. I don't always know what I'm suppose to divide by or multiply and such. So I guess overall I don't really have anything good to say about this unit because I don't really like it. I'll probably have to do some last minute cramming and I'll hope that it's enough to pass the test tomorrow. Perhaps it will help me understand the unit better too. K well good luck guys (:

No comments: