Thursday, December 6, 2007

BOB

Allright... well, in the beginning of this unit, i thought it was pretty straightfoward. Counting principles wasn't that hard of a concept to understand. With circular permutations though i got a little lost but with a few discussions I started to get the flow of it. Another thing that left me blank was the choose and pick formulas, at first i was like "what the heck am i supposed to do with these?"; sometimes i can't figure out which to use. But what really makes me wanna pull my hair out is the card problems. I can't seem to get my head around what the problem is asking for. Ugh! Well, guess i have to go over this whole unit for the second time tonight to get my head in the right place ... *sigh* i didn't like this unit at all ... anyways good luck to everyone =)

No comments: