Wednesday, November 21, 2007

BOB

Okay, well I must say that in my opinion, this is the hardest unit so far. Ironically, the concept is so easy, that it is complicated. I think that the most difficult thing about this unit is the word problems. It is hard because I'm not always certain as to which equation I should use. Another thing about this unit that is oddly hard to understand is that "a logarithm is an exponent". Knowing this and actually understanding it can sometimes make a big difference in being able to do the questions, but then again it also the reason as to why this unit is so complicated. That is why I really dislike logarithms. It's like you either get it or you don't. Well I guess that is pretty much it. Everything else that we did is kind of "on and off" for me, sometimes I understand it and sometimes I get questions where I completely draw a blank, but then when it is explained to me I usually understand it again. Good luck on our test guys (:

No comments: