Tuesday, January 15, 2008

BoB

Ah, yes another bob, another test (that rhymed... well sort of).
Probability was pretty simple to grasp in the beginning, but these past few days have shown more difficulty. Don't you hate how units seem alright at first then completely blow you out of the water? Well that's how this unit was although it was not as devastating as some others.
The problems we've encountered these past few days have been tricky because they've included things that we've learned in previous units like counting. Anywho, I think i've pretty much grasped the fundamentals of the unit, I just have to beware of these tricky questions when for example, it uses the choose formula. I also have to watch out when I draw those tree diagrams, sometimes I just read the wrong branch.
Good luck on the test everyone.

No comments: